Cleansing The Soul
Rachel Kochany is a Personal Development & Leadership Coach. I specialise in coaching around:
- Purpose & Identity: the more aware of who you are, what you bring, & where you are headed – the more effective you will be
- Working in International teams for the first time: put yourself in the best position to manage effectively across different cultures
- Moving to work overseas: equip yourself to manage that transition as well as you can. Increase your fulfilment, impact and enjoyment
- Legacy: what would you like to leave in place to bless others, and as a legacy to who you are
- Career choices: use the information you have about your skills, experience, & life purpose to make wise and impactful work choices
- Life transitions: navigate life decisions with ease, strength, and grounded insight
Rachel is a skilled Facilitator. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org / TEL:07904 629109
and discuss how you can work with her to best position yourself to:
- Enable teams; groups; and boards to focus on topics most important to them and achieve results.
- Energise your Leaders Awaydays
- Help your team members reconnect to the organisation or team purpose, bringing fresh vigour to work
- Gather those with divergent views, experience, and mindsets together; build mutual understanding & respect; find the win-win and deliver well
Are you looking for a Thinking Partner so you do your best work? Rachel is trained to listen well & to act as a catalyst so that you feel heard; do your best thinking; and increase your effectiveness and fulfilment in life.
She is also a licensed Time to Think Facilitator, licensed to provide training in meeting techniques that enhance the meetings we all have so many of – and make them powerhouses of innovation; mutual learning and impactful change for good.